Thursday 8 September 2011

Cats rule OK

I allowed MS and MS junior to leave me to my own devices the other day to go out for some retail therapy.  While strolling down Burford High Street MS junior spotted this sign which I have to share with you.



They didn't buy it, but I want one for our house. The middle one obviously, as the top one would give our canine f(r)iends ideas above their station. What dog ever had the bright thought he owned the place? They're just too willing to obey.
I think the MSs are in denial as to who actually lives with whom.... and are also rather fickle.  This morning I discovered them giggling away over old family photographs - and there were far too many of previous cats they had been in service with for my liking.  But we true aristoc(r)ats must rise above feelings of envy.
Here is their previous owner, at the age of nineteen and still a force to be reckoned with. She visited me and I must admit she absolutely terrified me - but I had to admire her too: a veritable dowager duchess of cats!

1 comment:

  1. MS was right not to buy the sign, just look at the grammatical howler!

    ReplyDelete